Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 27, 2010

Overload!

Not me (for once!)...my poor DVR! There are so many shows back on, and I am sad to say that I watch way too many for my own good. I wasn't always such an avid TV watcher. Don't get me wrong, I had my favorite shows...all of about 4 or 5, and if I missed one, it was no big deal. Enter Kevin, who, on our first date, listed his hobbies as, "Hanging out with my friends and watching TV." Now I watch a billion different shows. The cost? Sleep. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it! Shows worth losing sleep for? Law & Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, Survivor, The Middle, Cougar Town, Criminal Minds, Hell's Kitchen, Desperate Housewives, Bones, House, The Next Iron Chef, Project Runway, Hell's Kitchen Shows I'm ashamed to admit I watch? 90210, Teen Mom, The Real Housewives of (insert city), The Real World/Road Rules Challenge Any shows you are losing sleep over???

1 comment:

  1. Law and Order SVU is the BEST!!! I love that show. And Scrubs, before Zack Braff left though. :)

    ReplyDelete