Sunday, June 20, 2010
The Pinskys Go on Vacation
I am back from my 2 week blogging hiatus! Last week, Kevin and I traveled to Myrtle Beach with his parents, brother Steve, and his girlfriend Cindy. We had a very relaxing (and BUSY) week. Here are some of the highlights of our trip:
First, we went MEGA grocery shopping...
We played on the beach...
We spent time at the pool...
We walked around Barefoot Landing...


We shopped at the outlet malls...

We sipped a few cocktails...

Spending the week together was an excellent way to start off our summer. The pictures I've posted do not paint a clear enough picture of all the great things that we did together, but as I've stated before, I'm a very lazy photographer. All in all, we had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a fabulous vacation! I love Myrtle Beach!! Glad you had such a great time! :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute purse!! I want one :)
ReplyDelete