Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Marissa's Baby Shower

Yesterday, we had a baby shower for one of my very good friends Marissa (view her blog here). She and her husband David are expecting a baby at the beginning of August. We have NO idea what the baby is, but I think most people are of the mind that it will be a boy. (Won't we be surprised if a little princess shows up!) The diaper cake in the photo was actually made by me, with some help from my mom. I can't believe it turned out so cute! (Someone asked if I sold them...haha!) Here are some pictures of the shower. P.S. - How good does Marissa look??

1 comment:

  1. You deserve some sort of an award for that diaper cake! Thanks so much for posting pictures. I completely forgot to take any! I'm so mad at myself! Let's plan dinner sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete