Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Just So You Know...
I currently have 4 days of school left (plus 1 teacher day, that I don't really count because there are no students). That's all I wanted to say. Just 4 days.
*SIGH*
Also, a bird randomly flew into my car yesterday. I took it as a sign that I needed to stop running errands, and just go home. So I did.
*SIGH*
Oh yeah, I'm a bit irritated by people, like ones I work with, who walk right by others without saying 'hi', or even acknowledging others are there with a smile. In the illustrious words of Stephanie Tanner, "How rude!"
*SIGH*
This post has been brought to you by the word "random".
Labels:
positive thinking,
random,
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I am ALL super jealous. I have.... thinking.... 12 days with students left plus another 3 without. I don't know if I am going to make it this year!!! Sigh is RIGHT. Nothing like whiny high school kids this time of year - ugh.
ReplyDelete5 more days left with the kids...none for just teachers. This is the busiest end of the year I have ever had!!! Makes the end if the year that much more bitter-sweet...can't wait for summer and the meetings to end, but I will miss my kiddos! (especially my 4th graders who are moving on to Intermediate!) *sigh*
ReplyDelete