Sunday, May 16, 2010
Camping Trip
This weekend, Kevin and I went on a camping trip with some of his friends. Unfortunately, none of the wives were able to go so I was the lone girl. It rained for about 5 hours, and after trying to stay warm in my hoodie while by the fire and playing euchre, I gave up. I resorted to the tent, where I graded papers and tried to warm myself up. A few hours later, Matt and Mike showed up with the dining fly...but of course, as in all good comedies, the rain had stopped 10 minutes prior.
We made dinner (Kevin's wonderful burgers), played cornhole, and I roasted and ate marshmallows...like 20 of them. The guys stayed up bonding, and I hit the sack. It was a nice trip. Oh, the dog in the picture is Keller's. His name is Miles, and he is AWESOME. Tobi went camping, too, but not with us. He spent the night at Camp Bow Wow in Carmel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL..... okay I love that you were in the tent grading papers. That is SO something I would do. I was hanging out with my brother, sister-in-law and my husband last Friday and I was grading papers while playing Euchre. Funny thing is my brother and I STILL won!!! :)
ReplyDelete