Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Children's Museum ~ March

It's amazing how much fun Ethan and I have been having since we've been on Spring Break. I so wish that I could have more time to spend with him and just be his mom and Kevin's wife. Although I know I wouldn't savor these weeks as much if they weren't few and far between. It wasn't so long ago that I was itching to get back to work when I was on maternity leave. 

Anyway, Ethan and I have been going on outings every day. We've gone to an Open Play at the Carmel Library with our play group, Open Gym at a local community center, and today, the Children's Museum. It's so neat to see how he interacts differently with the different exhibits as he grows. He still has his old favorites (like pushing the toy lawnmowers around the little kid's play area), but today he experienced a few new things...including climbing and hugging a Sphinx in the Egypt exhibit. 

Here are some of Ethan's highlights from our trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment