Our little sprout is not so little anymore...and he's on the move! This month has proven to be the most exciting yet!
Stats: No doctor's appointment this month, so no official stats. If I had to guess, I'd say that Ethan is around 20 pounds. He doesn't look like he weighs very much, since he's so long, but trust me, I can feel all 20 pounds after holding him for a while.
Likes: Ethan's favorite toy is Tobi {unfortunately for Tobi}. He loves anything that has buttons, regardless of whether it's a toy or not. Our little explorer loves to investigate power cords, cabinet doors, and drawers. Ethan is also starting to open books and turn pages. This list continues to grow. Ethan exploring cause-and-effect relationships. A brand new "like" for Ethan, is pre-school! He loves his teachers and classmates, and comes home exhausted every day. He is transitioning to one nap a day, so that might also have something to do with his tiredness, too.
Dislikes: As much as I hate to say it, Ethan does not like finger foods. We've tried everything from baked beans to grapes to cheese. He is hit-or-miss with table food, and he will only feed himself Cheerios {we've weaned him off of Puffs - YAY!}.
Tricks: Soon after he turned nine months old, Ethan started crawling. Now, he's one speedy little guy, and he is keeping us on our toes. He also started pulling up on the coffee table, his toys, walls, and pretty much anything he can get his hands on. One of our new favorite tricks is his clapping. He can do it on command {sort of}. If you say "Yay, Ethan", he will almost always start clapping.
Mom: Although I am exhausted, I'm so glad that I

No comments:
Post a Comment