Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 21, 2009

We're Hitched!

OK...so it's a little after the fact, but better late than never. Our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect. We were surrounded by our friends and families (all of our favorite people), the weather was gorgeous, and there were really no snags in any of our plans. My sister-in-law, Erin, even commented at the end of the night, "I'm so proud of you. You didn't wig out once!" For those of you who know me well, this is a major accomplishment. Now, we're back to real life. My students are slowly making the transition from calling me Ms. Sharon to calling me Mrs. Pinsky. I must admit, it sounds weird, and sometimes I even have to catch myself from referring to myself as Ms. Sharon! I'm sure I'll get used to it soon. On the home front, we're enjoying having our free time again. We had little to no free time, especially in the few weeks prior to the wedding. Now we don't know what to do with ourselves! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way. At temple this weekend, a family friend said, "Well, this is going to be an exciting year for you two!" I looked at her and said, "I hope not!" I'm looking forward to this year being a relaxing one, with no major events. I am anxiously awaiting our wedding pictures, which I promise to post (well, some of them anyway). In the meantime, here is the link to our photographers' website so that you can view some teasers:

No comments:

Post a Comment