Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Overwhelmed!

That's an understatement! At this point, I feel like I'm working two full time jobs: teaching and wedding planning. At school, I am on my feet almost all day, which is good, since I haven't had time to get to the gym on a regular basis. Then, I get home and I'm constantly returning e-mails, phone calls, writing thank-you's, filling out spreadsheets, and tying up loose ends for the wedding. I'm also trying not to fall behind with my grading, so that I don't have stacks of papers to read through! By the time I get done with everything, it's bed time. The moral of the story is this: the start of school + traveling fiance + planning a wedding = gigantic to-do lists!

1 comment:

  1. I have a post with you in it! I am looking forward to a wedding update with the photo website.

    ReplyDelete