Almost immediately after returning from Tennessee, my Bachelorette Weekend of Fun began. The highlights of the weekend? First, my best friend from high school, and Matron of Honor, Jenn came in from Texas, along with a multitude of embarrassing high school photos which I forgot had existed. Oh, memory lane, you can be a cruel walk sometimes. Needless to say, I will not be posting those photos. Second highlight: Julie, my former college roommate, and Jen (with one "n" people), my maid of honor/NBF, travelled to Indy to join the fun. The Bunco babes, Marissa (my favorite Beth-El partner in crime), and Rachel (bridesmaid extraordinaire) made sure I had a blast! It was so nice to have all of these significant women from my life with me at once. Third, dancing and singing at Howl at the Moon (sorry people, again, no pictures will be posted in an attempt to maintain my integrity :), Sink the Biz at Nick's in Bloomington, and last but not least, middle of the night Mad Mushroom pizza/pj fest at the hotel. I had a TON of fun!
Lastly, for my whirlwind July, I began to prepare my classroom for my new bunch of kiddos. I've gone in for two weeks straight, and am officially taking this weekend off. I have never felt more prepared for teaching as I do now, which is great, since I also have the wedding on my plate. The weirdest part of the prepping this year was writing "PINSKY" on all my new supplies, folders, etc., as the kids will only have two weeks of school with Ms. Sharon, and then their teacher will morph into Mrs. Pinsky. I sure hope Mrs. Pinsky is as cool as Ms. Sharon!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Whirlwind July
The month of July went by way too quickly for my liking. During that month we journeyed to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a Pinsky family vacation. There, we took an Old Time Photo, because what else do you do when you are in Gatlinburg?? Check out our nephew Eli in the front, as he is definitely the best part of this picture.
Almost immediately after returning from Tennessee, my Bachelorette Weekend of Fun began. The highlights of the weekend? First, my best friend from high school, and Matron of Honor, Jenn came in from Texas, along with a multitude of embarrassing high school photos which I forgot had existed. Oh, memory lane, you can be a cruel walk sometimes. Needless to say, I will not be posting those photos. Second highlight: Julie, my former college roommate, and Jen (with one "n" people), my maid of honor/NBF, travelled to Indy to join the fun. The Bunco babes, Marissa (my favorite Beth-El partner in crime), and Rachel (bridesmaid extraordinaire) made sure I had a blast! It was so nice to have all of these significant women from my life with me at once. Third, dancing and singing at Howl at the Moon (sorry people, again, no pictures will be posted in an attempt to maintain my integrity :), Sink the Biz at Nick's in Bloomington, and last but not least, middle of the night Mad Mushroom pizza/pj fest at the hotel. I had a TON of fun!
Lastly, for my whirlwind July, I began to prepare my classroom for my new bunch of kiddos. I've gone in for two weeks straight, and am officially taking this weekend off. I have never felt more prepared for teaching as I do now, which is great, since I also have the wedding on my plate. The weirdest part of the prepping this year was writing "PINSKY" on all my new supplies, folders, etc., as the kids will only have two weeks of school with Ms. Sharon, and then their teacher will morph into Mrs. Pinsky. I sure hope Mrs. Pinsky is as cool as Ms. Sharon!!
Almost immediately after returning from Tennessee, my Bachelorette Weekend of Fun began. The highlights of the weekend? First, my best friend from high school, and Matron of Honor, Jenn came in from Texas, along with a multitude of embarrassing high school photos which I forgot had existed. Oh, memory lane, you can be a cruel walk sometimes. Needless to say, I will not be posting those photos. Second highlight: Julie, my former college roommate, and Jen (with one "n" people), my maid of honor/NBF, travelled to Indy to join the fun. The Bunco babes, Marissa (my favorite Beth-El partner in crime), and Rachel (bridesmaid extraordinaire) made sure I had a blast! It was so nice to have all of these significant women from my life with me at once. Third, dancing and singing at Howl at the Moon (sorry people, again, no pictures will be posted in an attempt to maintain my integrity :), Sink the Biz at Nick's in Bloomington, and last but not least, middle of the night Mad Mushroom pizza/pj fest at the hotel. I had a TON of fun!
Lastly, for my whirlwind July, I began to prepare my classroom for my new bunch of kiddos. I've gone in for two weeks straight, and am officially taking this weekend off. I have never felt more prepared for teaching as I do now, which is great, since I also have the wedding on my plate. The weirdest part of the prepping this year was writing "PINSKY" on all my new supplies, folders, etc., as the kids will only have two weeks of school with Ms. Sharon, and then their teacher will morph into Mrs. Pinsky. I sure hope Mrs. Pinsky is as cool as Ms. Sharon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment