Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Back!

After a long blog-hiatus, I'm finally posting again. I hope there are still people out there reading this, who haven't lost faith in me! 

At the end of October, I took a trip to Texas to visit my best friend Jenn, her husband Robbie, and her three beautiful girls, Emma, Katy, and Addison. It was nice to see them again. The last time we had been together was for my wedding, over a year ago. I had never met Addison, and I have to say, she is the best baby. If all babies were that cooperative, everyone would have 10!

I'm definitely counting down the days until Thanksgiving Break. It seems like it's been forever since Fall Break...even though in reality, it's only been 3 weeks! Today is my family's Thanksgiving, and we are once again hosting at out house. It will be a much smaller crowd, and I actually planned ahead and prepared most of the dishes last night, so I'm not stressed at all this year. I will post pictures later...I promise!

On Tuesday, my father, brother, and I will sing in an interfaith Thanksgiving service at SS. Peter and Paul Cathedral in downtown Indy, with their choir. We do this every year. I highly recommend people come to see this, as there are 6-7 faiths represented. Each one sings or says a prayer of thanks in their own unique way. Very cool.

On Thursday, we are headed to Cincinnati to spend Thanksgiving Day with Kevin's family. On Friday, we are excited to help his parents move into their new house. Pictures to come of all that as well!  

All in all, this will be a busy week. I should have a lot of things to add throughout the holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to need a vacation to recoup from your vacation :-) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete