Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sun, Sand, and Shrimp

We got back from our scenic overlook tour of the island, and took it easy on the beach and by the pool. I actually got to read a few "big people" books on this trip! The next day, we visited the North Shore and spent some time at two different beaches. Kevin did some snorkeling, while I continued to enjoy my novel. I did take a few dips in the ocean, though. At lunchtime, we packed it up and stopped at one of the roadside shrimp trucks. The food was delicious, but we had to peel our own shrimp. It was quite messy! Finally, we stopped at Laniloa. There is a huge piece of rock that a strong wave punched a hole right through! It was awesome to be standing right over the ocean, looking down as the tide came up. As we drove back to the hotel, this is what we saw. So pretty!

2 comments:

  1. So good to talk to you yesterday and I can't wait to see you!!!!
    Oh, and, what is your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite color??? I don't discriminate against colors! Guess I would have to say pink/magenta, if I had to choose. :)

    ReplyDelete