Friday, July 16, 2010
Something Fishy Going On
At camp, there is a large fish tank with all sorts of pretty fish in it at the end of the "Big Room". When it's too hot outside, we take the kids in the "Big Room" to ride the various scooters and bikes around. One of the little girls rolled her scooter over to the fish tank, and all of a sudden, I heard, "Ahhh! A fish jumped out of the tank!" I looked over, and sure enough, there was a fish flopping around on the ground. I was so shocked, that rather than picking it up, I ran into the office and yelled, "A fish just jumped out of the tank!" The assistant director ran out, scooped it up, and plopped it back in the tank. The little girl told me that the fish had actually smacked her in the arm on the way down, and told me it was because he was trying to kiss her on the cheek and missed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment