Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I'm a Follower
I have been secretly blog-stalking, and have finally taken the plunge. I am now a follower of a blog entitled My Charming Kids. The author, known to her readers as "MckMama" is the mother of 4 kids (and number 5 is on the way)! Her posts are hilarious, insightful, and informative. One thing I love about her blog is that MckMama is very honest about everything, including her opinions, motherhood, marriage, and life in general. While I don't have many things in common with MckMama, like the fact that I'm not a mom yet, or that we have different religions, I appreciate the things she has to say, and am in amazement at how she juggles her marriage, kids, blog, and all the other components that make up her busy and full life. Like a good book, I would highly recommend you check out My Charming Kids. Definitely worth the read!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't it funny that I've been drawn to similar blogs lately? I've recently started following several (two are friends of friends who I've never met, one I found participating in You Capture, and the other is just a random one I found hitting the "Next Blog" button on here) Check out the links on my page.
ReplyDeleteThey are all young mom's who love photography, I may just have to start following My Charming Kids next :)