Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Expenses

I never realized how expensive weddings were until we started planning ours. I'm a little torn about some of the things we need to purchase because I want them to be nice, but I don't want to spend a ton of money on something that I'm never going to look at, use, or remember. For example, today I spent about 45 minutes online looking for a nice guest book and pen. According to The Knot, it is time for me to purchase these items. My choices? I could either spend $12.95 on something that looks like it was a prop on The Wedding Singer, or I could spend upwards of $60 for a beautifully bound book (in my colors, no less), which I will NEVER look at again. What's a bride to do????

2 comments:

  1. Some people have opted for the picture frame matte that doubles as a wedding guest book...then you get your picture framed with that matte..and you do actually look at it! Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go cheap. you'll never look at it and your guests just want to get it signed quickly. They won't spend the time critiquing the quality of your guestbook. :)

    ReplyDelete