June
Pinsky Family Vacation...It was of to Gatlinburg for the Pinsky Crew this year. We got to spend time with Uncle Sherman and Aunt Nancy, as well as Momma and Pops. Ethan's favorite stop was the aquarium.
As soon as we got back, it was off to Cincinnati for Cindy's bachelorette party...also known as my first night away from Ethan. We painted pottery, ate a nice dinner, and spent a night out downtown. The next morning, Steven came home and made as breakfast!
I came home, unpacked, and repacked. This time, I was off to Atlanta for a conference, leaving my boys at home. I got to meet some lovely ladies from different schools in my corporation. It was refreshing to spend time with other passionate educators.
To round out the month of June, Kevin went out of town for his brother, Steve's bachelor party.


No comments:
Post a Comment