Another month flies by, and boy, was it eventful! We've been squeezing as much fun into our days as possible.
Stats: We didn't have a doctor's appointment, but we weighed him at home. I think my little peanut hit a growth spurt (and I say this because he was quite the fuss-monster, and refused naps), because he now weighs 18 pounds, 3 ounces!
Likes: Ethan is obsessed with remotes. We've given him an old TV remote, which is one of his new favorite
Dislikes: There are not too many things he dislikes. He is beginning to get frustrated that he can't move, and shows his anger by grunting/growling/screaming.
Tricks: Ethan likes to lunge for his toys. He can sometimes even get himself onto his tummy, if he lunges hard enough. Ethan can also roll from tummy to back AND back to tummy, but he has to be motivated to do it. During a recent nap time, Ethan rolled onto his tummy three times, and screamed until we got him. That nap was a wash! We went on vacation a few weeks ago, and Ethan slept through the night EVERY NIGHT in his pack-and-play!
Mom: I'm easing myself back into school stuff. My plan is to focus on Ethan when I'm with him during the day, and not break out the school stuff until after he goes to sleep {around 7:30pm - yay!}. I have mixed feelings about going back to work, but I'm starting to get that "teaching bug" back, and have lots of great ideas for when school starts!

No comments:
Post a Comment